In 2018, TopstepTrader funded more than 1,020 futures trading accounts with our capital. Behind all of those accounts was one risk manager: Mick Ieronimo. Mick saw the behaviors and trades that powered successful traders, as well as those behaviors that were common among unsuccessful traders.
In this must listen-to episode of Limit Up!, Mick discusses all of these things and what he has learned as a trader, both independently and with 'Market Wizard' Linda Raschke, and risk manager with TopstepTrader.
In this conversation, Mick talks about:
- What characteristics Mick looks for in traders;
- The best ways to carry success from the Trading Combine® to a Funded Account®;
- How traders should react after large winning days and large losing days;
- Mick's three tips for earning a Funded Account; and
- Why it is important to keep a trading journal.
Give it a listen below.